We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Information you give us
We collect and store information you provide through our website. You must only submit to GoSavana information that is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
The information we collect from you includes:
• Postal Address
• Delivery address
• Email address
• Phone number
• Credit card number and other payment information
In certain situations, we may also collect information like:
• Date of Birth
• Your responses to surveys
Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient .We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to:
• Identify you on our website in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
• Fulfill orders and requests for products, services, or information
• Process refunds, returns, and exchanges
• Track and confirm orders
• Manage our Services
• Market and advertise our products and services
• Carry out research on our users' demographics
• Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. We share your information only in the ways we describe below.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
• Fulfilling orders and delivering packages (for example to our courier)
• Servicing products
• Sending GoSavana marketing communications
• Fulfilling subscription services
• Conducting research and analysis
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions on our website:
• We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide
• Our website uses encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part in helping us:
• Create a strong password and protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer
• Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer
• Do not share your password with anyone
You may at any time:
• Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
• Update and correct your personal information
• Deactivate your account (Test functionality)
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
• Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us (Test unsubscribe functionality)
• Follow the deactivate instructions on your account
PROTECTING CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES